Monday, March 20, 2017

2017 A to Z Blogging Challenge theme reveal

Back in the day, I had very long hair, wore black T-shirts, a denim vest and a studded arm band. I was a stereotypical headbanger. Fast forward 30 years, and the only thing left to physically identify me as a metalhead, is the occasional black, band T-shirt. Nevertheless, I still love metal.

I may be the only headbanging, cricket loving, Christian bookworm in the world...I doubt it though. I mean it's a big world, and that leads me directly to my theme. Headbanging all over the world.

I will scour the virtual globe for heavy metal bands from every continent (except Antartica - I think penguins prefer pop and MOR) to bring you relatively unknown heavy metal bands representing the various metal genres. Added to this feast, will be a few heavy metal anecdotes.

The criteria was that the band had to have a proper music video on YouTube, and some thing recent-not older than five years.


This won't appeal to many, but it will appeal to some. Please join me as I head bang my way around the world in 26 days during April.

No comments:

Post a Comment