Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Ravenous Rain

Quite a title, isn't it? A little incongruous perhaps, but here you are so I achieved my goal by getting your attention.

I get hungry a lot, but I don't eat a great deal in one sitting. Usually, eschewing seconds, and seldom partaking of dessert, I eat until I am comfortable. However, I do eat often, and that can be a real pain sometimes. Variety is the issue you see. Although I have my favourites, you can have too much of a good thing, so I need to find different things to satisfy my ravenousity (new word - don't you love language?) The other problem is timing. Much like toileting, eating is not always possible when the call arrives. Ah, what to do with those awful and overwhelming problems?

As for the rain, well it's been coming down non stop for two days here, and I'm over it. I like rain in small doses, and unaccompanied by cold and biting wind. My umbrella was destroyed yesterday and I am still morbidly distressed. That's enough now, thank you.

Any thoughts on hunger? Or rain?

Photo sources:
http://ezeedictionary.com/meaning/ravenous
https://allergicauthor.wordpress.com/tag/rain/

2 comments:

  1. I prefer precipitation in the form of snow, which is alot more fun than rain >:)

    Cold As Heaven

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like rain in small amounts - the two day downpour is enough for the year :)
    Happy A to Zing
    S is for Sun!!!!

    ReplyDelete